Here are some great fashion apps for your iPhone.
1. Trendstop TrendTracker. This app allows you to follow trend reports, uncover news feeds from the fashion industry and view photo galleries from fashion events all over the world. Free.
2. The Fashion Handbook. This one is all about current trends, styles, tips/tricks and more. Good app for fashionistas looking for the next big thing or the average woman looking for style tips. Cost: $9.99.
3. Seventeen Fashion Finder. This app gives you access to the pages of Seventeen Magazine. Perfect for the teen seeking the most current fashion jewelry and clothing, this app is a must-have! Free.
4. Bra-Fitter. This is useful when it comes to sizing yourself correctly. A majority of women are actually wearing the wrong size bra for various reasons – from feeling uncomfortable having a store worker size them to just not having the time. Cost: $1.99.
5. Closest Friend. A unique application, the Closest Friend allows you to archive pictures of what you wore for certain special events. If you have ever found yourself asking, “What fashion jewelry was I wearing at the wedding?” or “Which of my belts did I have on for that corporate meeting last month?” Cost: $0.99.
6. Tattoo Patterns. If you are looking for stylish body art but fail to think up the perfect pattern, this app can supply you with 128 different designer-quality ideas. Now your tattoos and wallets can match! Cost: $1.99.
7. Teen Vogue Haute Spot. This app gives you the ability to sneak a peek into the closet of an editor of Teen Vogue! The cost of this all-access pass is free for now, but may soon come with a charge.
8. Social Mall. This app is the perfect shopping companion. Browse interesting articles on clothing, fashion jewelry, and more. Free.